Running Kaseya on SQL Express? Database getting too big? There's lots of good information on monkeying with SQL in Kaseya's knowledgebase and forums, but none of it talks about moving from SQL 2005 Express to SQL 2005 Standard. Also, most of it is some very ugly "take a Kaseya backup, remove MSDE, reinstall SQL/Kaseya" type stuff. Sounds like a great way to make life difficult.
0. Take a Hyper-V snapshot of your Kaseya server.
1. Get a copy of SQL Server Standard.
2. Launch the setup using "setup.exe SKUUPGRADE=1"
3. When you get to the instance selection screen, click the "Installed instances" button to find your existing SQL Express instance and select it.
4. Continue through the wizard, your SQL Express instance will be updated to full-blown SQL 2005.
5. Restart the Kaseya Service. All of your agents may currently show offline. Don't panic, get a coffee, have a donut, come back in a few.
6. Oh look, we're back. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Now, I can't take full credit for this, but I'll try.
Qualcomm repackages last year’s flagship SoC as the “Snapdragon 870” - Qualcomm recycles the Snapdragon 865+, now with a 3 percent clock boost.
59 minutes ago